Thursday, October 22, 2009

Ultrasound pictures

Here is our cute little baby girl, Abigail Lee White!!

At the beginning of the ultrasound she had her legs stretched out and her little feet crossed at the ankles.

We are so excited for this cute little girl to come into our family. We feel so blessed to be having a girl. Boo is excited to have a little sister, Daemon I think doesn't full understand yet. It was fun to take Boo into the ultrasound, the tech was so nice in trying to explain and point things out for him.

3 comments:

J and L said...

Cute!! I love that her ankles were crossed. Already the model of modesty, huh?!! :)
Cute name too!

Jules said...

Congratulations!!!! And to already have a name! I'm so impressed! We are usually almost out the door of the hospital before we can hash one out.

So are you feeling better? You weren't feeling the best early on right? All worth it for a girl right?! ;) Yea!

thebriggsfamily said...

Aahhh so cute! I totally forgot you were pregnant. Congratulations! It must be that season again, everyone seems to be prego, but me :( boo hoo