Wa-hoo!! That is sooo cool that you are having a girl and now get to have pink everything!!! I am excited to get you some girlie clothes for you new little one!!! Can't wait to see pics of the ultra sound!!! See ya soon!!!
James and I were married on April 16th, 2004. We are living in Tooele County, and loving it. James is working as a computer programmer in Utah County, and I get the wonderful opportunity to be a stay at home mom.
James is 6 years old! He has a great imagination and uses it well. He is always pretending to be someone, he especially loves to be super hero's. He loves to learn about things all around him and is always asking questions. He loves to go on adventures and try new things, at least most of the time. And He loves his baby sister.
Daemon
Daemon is 3 years old! He is our cute,cuddly, smilie little boy. He loves to follow his brother around and do or take way what he is doing. Daemon definitely has a mind of his own, and is determined to do what he wants to do. He does have a great personality, and loves to laugh at his own little jokes.
Abigail
Abigail or Abby is 1 year old. She is, overall, a wonderful baby. She is starting to grow up so fast. She loves to smile, talk, crawl all over, and watch her brother, and of course get into everything she can. We all love her so much.
8 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you!
Congratulations Crystal!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!!
Wa-hoo!! That is sooo cool that you are having a girl and now get to have pink everything!!! I am excited to get you some girlie clothes for you new little one!!! Can't wait to see pics of the ultra sound!!! See ya soon!!!
Yeah! I just love pink.
Congrats again!
I'm so envious....in a good way!
Yay, you did it!! Congrats!! You will love having a sweet little girl :)
Post a Comment