Friday, January 16, 2009

playroom

So I finally got Daemon into the same room as James. And that means the boy have a real playroom. I got it all put together on Tuesday and took pictures because I know it's the one and only time it would look this clean and organized! As you can tell Daemon was already breaking in the new room. The kids have been having a blast in there all week, it's been great. And the boys have been doing great sleeping in the same room too!

2 comments:

Randall Sutton said...

WOW!! That looks Great!! I am glad that the boys are doing good sharing the same room. I can't wai ill mine can share a room!!

Nanci

Jules said...

It was really fun catching up on all your posts. I hadn't made the connection that you spent Christmas in NM. Did you drive home by yourself too? Brave brave girl! Just flying home from Canada when Wes was 15 months and mobile one year was AWFUL! (I was by myself).

Anyway, sounds like fun!