Monday, January 12, 2009

Loving Boompa and Grammy

Well for Christmas the boys both got tents, sleeping bags, and some camping stuff. They were so excited, especially Boo he always wants to go camping and all that out doors stuff. Well I finally decided to put on up for them to play in. They are just small maybe 2 kid tents but so cute. Well the last day that's all the kids have really done is to play in the tent and have been having so much fun, and playing together!


The cats have even been having fun in it too. If the kids aren't in the playroom and the tent is zipped up they will sit in front of it waiting to be able to get into it.


Well as for what else has been going on. Boo went to Sunbeams for the first time on Sunday and seemed to do great. He didn't really want to go at first because he wanted to go play with toys but I convinced him it would be fun, and he went in and sat down. And on Sunday our ward split. It's the first split I have gone through, and I've even been in Utah for just over 7 years. We are excited though, James is hoping for librarian or asst. scout master. :) I'm sure I will stay in the primary.

0 comments: