Well most know that our ward got split two weeks ago and with that a lot of rearranging going on. I finally got released from being a teacher in Primary and now have been called to be the Activity Days Leader. Pretty much it's a program for girls 8-11 yrs old and is kind of like cub scouts for girls I guess. And James has been called to be one of the Gospel Doctrine teachers. He is excited about, a little nervous but excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congrats on the new callings!
So are the momma dog and puppies at your house even though they're your inlaws?
Preschool! Yeah! I love preschool...mostly because Wes enjoys it so much. Although you're right, they need time to adjust. Fun times though. And one on one time, you just can't beat that for your other little one!
no the puppies are at my inlaws but we go over everyday to let the mom out potty and feed her. they just live about 2miles away
That is so awesome! I think you will do great with those girls!
Post a Comment