Thursday, December 04, 2008

I'm finally getting around to catching up on everything. Our Thanksgiving was good. It was a nice quiet morning until we went over to James' parent then it was a mad house. It was my first Thanksgiving with James' family so it was different but nice. The best is they had cheesecake!! Don't get me wrong I like pumpkin pie, but Cheesecake just makes it that much better! Daemon got a battle wound while playing with all the cousins. He got a gash on his eye lid. If you were to leave kids a lone in a room Daemon will always be the one to get hurt.
On Friday, I tried the whole Black Friday shopping thing, don't plan on doing it again unless I need too. I was so tired by the time I finally got home that night I couldn't see straight, literally.
Other than that we had a nice and enjoyable weekend together. And James and I actually got a date!

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Crystal!! Literally just this morning I was thinking about you, wondering if you were on facebook or something so we could get back in touch. A blog definitely fits into the "or something" category. What a cute blog! I love that entry about the fire station!