Every year James' family does a big Christmas party and every year Santa comes. All the kids love it and so do the adults. Usually us adults get to sit on Santa's lap too, but not this year :(. But the kids loved it this year and were excited. 

Here is Boo going to into detail of what he wants and listing it all off.
After words we asked him what he had asked Santa for he said a wonder pet, which is what he got, but that's not really what he asked for he asked for a Sonic movie I believe. He's so silly.

I think Daemon was trying to tell Santa about Tigger, or share something about it.
Both the boys got little stuffed Wonder Pets from Santa and Boo carried them around all night.
Later on in the night Daemon was showing off and started to do do summer salts on his own! He was being so funny, but it was awesome that he just decided to start doing them on his own. Oh yeah, he had to have his buddies along with him too. He's been taking them everywhere with him lately, not just Tigger anymore, now we have monkey too, so exciting.


I think some of the summer salts comes from, I see I do. Boo has also started to do summer salts on his own, because he is Sonic the Hedgehog. But also the other day I was watching a cartoon with the boys, and I had one on each side of me. Boo was laid back and relaxed picking his noise, next thing I see Daemon looking at Boo studying what he is doing then he turns back to the cartoon and starts to pick his noise. YEA! I wish I could have gotten a picture of it it was SOOOO funny. But yes I'm at that wonderful stage of I want to do everything my brother does. OH and I want everything my brother has of course!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Those are such great pictures with Santa! They aren't scared of that man at all. I love how Daemon is telling Santa all about Tigger - too cute!
Post a Comment