And no we are not pregnant! I am just going to attempt to caught up. I'm so far being that I'm not even really sure where to start.
I guess to start I will share our exciting new adventure of a new job. It was time for us to move from James' old job, things were not the greatest, and we have moved to Ancestry.com! It was an exciting move but not exciting. Once again James is back in Orem, which is sad, but he LOVES his new job!! It has been a wonderful change for our family, minus the distance.
I guess on to the cute kiddos! Abby rocking it! She is so full of personality it's a lot of fun to see what she is going to do.
Here is one of the few times of Daemon and Abby getting along. These too are usually at each other, torchering one another.
My parents came up to visit and once Abby warmed up to Grandpa she loved him. She got to "help" him on his computer. :)
All I have to say is I love this little girl!!
Halloween time! A time of fun, candy, and no sanity. It was a good halloween just crazy kids that were way to excited to go trick or treating. As you see we have a Captain America, Thor, and of course Tinkerbell, ready to go to battle!
James is still doing wonderful in school. Daemon is crazy as ever. And Abby is well crazy and so talkative as long as she knows you, or else she is very shy.

1 comments:
I think it must be a personality thing, because only now that Wes is getting older are my three girls (put together mind you) even coming close to his energy level!
Must be an individual thing and not gender related. ;)
Your family looks great! And getting so big! I'd love to get together....I'm kind of a lame-o though now with four kids....too hard to lug them around, so we tend to stay home.
Well, I better go, Halle got herself out of the tub and is NAKED playing with Anna in their room, the door is closed, and there is hysterical laughter...hmmmmm.
Post a Comment