So I know this is in a random order, but at least you can see what we have been up too. And yes this is a dinosaur sopapillas. I made them one day for breakfast and put cinnamon sugar on them, James loved them.Our sweet little Abby likes to sit up and "color". She doesn't color for long or very much, it always seems to be more eating of the crayons than coloring, but she loves it.
And here she is in gorilla feet :D
Pretty, pretty girl!
James on his first day of 1st grade. I can't believe how fast life really does go by. The first day of school was a little hard on everyone. It was so quiet for the first little bit. Daemon missed James so much, he kept asking when he would be home. But, James loved school, and still is enjoying it.
Abby's first display of wall art. She is a quick one.
This was my latest project. My neighbor is having a baby boy so I made her a blanket.
Our annual trip to Lagoon. This is Abby on her first ride! She wasn't to sure about it but had a good time. Most of the time though she was in the stroller.
Daemon coming off his first big boy ride, The Bat. He was so scared but loved it and did so many more rides. Little James is getting big too. He was about to go on all the BIG roller coasters and James dragged him on all of them.
Cheeser smile!
We have been busy and having fun all summer. Hopefully I things will calm down a little now that school is in full swing.
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ok wow, you put me to shame....dinosaur sopapillas.....and quilting?! Girl, I just don't know what to say. ;)
Miss you....Abby is getting SO big!
Post a Comment