Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Happenings

Abby is now 7 and a half months old, where has the time gone. She is, as you can see below, always full of smiles!!! As of today Abby is starting to get up on her knees! I want to cry. I am not ready for her to start crawling or growing up. She has also had a tooth break through. She is still a wonderful joy in our lives. The boys lover her so much and love to give her hugs and kisses.

Abby up on her toes, she won't get on her knees for the camera, at least long enough for me to get a good picture.






Here's Abby getting a head start on her cheerleading carrier! She wore this on last Saturday when the Utes kicked some major butt! She's such a good cheerleader!

This picture was taken by Boo but it worked well enough for me. I made this a couple months ago for Abby's bows. I just cut a dowel in half, painted it, glued some ribbon and done!

Here is my latest cake attempt. It's not cake, but rice crispy, but I'm so happy on how it turned out. And our nephew loved it!

We have a budding photographer! James loves to take pictures and this is some of his artwork! I do have to say he is getting better at aiming the camera and letting it focus before taking the pictures.







Since most of this post was about Abby I thought I'd throw in a cute picture of Daemon.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

That big smile is definitely contagious!

Unknown said...

it looks like abby is doing an awesome break dancing move in the first picture :)