Thursday, October 28, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween from the White Family!
We started out our Halloween fun by going to a pumpkin patch to pick pumpkins, but sadly enough we got there the day it was closing and there wasn't really anything left but the boys found some small pumpkins they loved. Then we just went to Wal-mart to get some bigger pumpkins. On Saturday we painted and carved pumpkins. And yes I know it's amazing there is a picture of ME on the blog :D.
I have wussy boys!!! They my look excited to see the pumpkin open but they were not excited for what came next...
As you can see I have to kinda force the boys to put their hands into the pumpkins. They didn't want to touch them because it was gross. I love carving pumpkins and gutting them. Squeezing all the pumpkin guts in my hand, love it. James we finally convinced him he would was up after and it was not that big of a deal so he kind of helped. He would grab a couple seeds out at a him with the tip of his fingers. Daemon, after the first time, we couldn't get him to put his hand in again.
After cleaning and gutting the pumpkins we carved and the boys liked that they got to help with the knife a little.

3 comments:

Jules said...

You guys are SO good at celebrating things! I am always so impressed...just wait to see my Halloween blog post...I'll give you a hint, we FINALLY carved on tiny pumpkin this year. ;)

Robin & David said...

So cute!! Love your pumkins!

The Sutton's said...

how fun!! I love that you painted your pumpkins, I think I am going to have to try that next year!!