Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Finally!

Yes we have gotten into the world of blogging. Finally I know. Really we just like to brag about our cute little kids.
I guess I'll just get everyone caught up on our lives and all. James is working for Synergy World Wide, and is currently commuting to Spanish Fork. Hopefully soon he will be moving to the new office in Pleasant Grove. Crystal is still doing the stay at home mom thing trying to keep up with the kids. She's cutting a little hair here and there. James, II is now 3 years old and more of a terror than "the terrible two's". I really think it should be the terrible threes! He's getting to be more of a big brother, at least at times. He has started watching out more for Daemon. Daemon is just about a week away from being 18 months. He is so fun to watch, so much going on upstairs. He has learned to fight and defend himself against his brother. I'll try and get some pictures up soon.

0 comments: