Wednesday, October 01, 2008



Enjoying the Slurpee's!

Daemon is going through an I love Mater phase, hate when anyone touches Mater other than him.

oh yeah, James is Totally into Batman. He has even named everyone in the family. Of course he is Batman, Daddy is Robin, Mom is Penguin, Daemon is Joker.

2 comments:

J and L said...

Yay!! I can't believe how big your boys are!! Guess that happens when I haven't seen them in about 3 months... I love the Batman costume! That's great! I assume that will be his choice for Halloween???
Thanks for sending the link along babe!! Here's ours again: jandlheal.blogspot.com
love ya!

Jules said...

Love the Wal-Mart smiley face sticker. ;) First thing we always do too upon arrival.

So fun to see pictures and get caught up a little on the White family. Did you get my message about the zoo? Sorry about not making it! I really wanted to.

Keep the posts coming! Take care!