Our strong little girl. All our kids have had strong necks since birth, but I think Abby is the strongest. She's been so good about holding her head up while she's being burbed. This was on Monday so just about 7 weeks and she was doing this for at least 5 minutes. She is so good doing tummy time, my first one. I just can't believe how strong she is, but that could be a good thing so she can defend herself from her brothers. :)
I also caught her smiling on camera, at least as much as you can. She can give some of the BIGGEST smiles, and we all live off them. She was even giving Boo smiles one morning and he though it was the coolest thing.

2 comments:
She is so adorable, and how lucky to have a baby who actually likes tummy time. And those pictures of Puma are hilarious!
WOW! I am so impressed! My kids are definitely not the best about tummy time! Good for you helping her do it!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment