I know I'm a little late on this post, but Happy Birthday Hon! James birthday was on Thursday! He didn't get to take it off like he normally does because he took the day before off to come to a doctor appointment with me. But over all he had a great birthday. Being 2 wks from my due date, and in the pain I am, James wasn't going to get a Super awesome cake, plus the boys wanted to help make it this year which turned out being a lot of fun and the cake turned out cute. As most know James has become a BIG soccer fan, so we decided to make James an RSL cake. The boys put the sprinkles on and put on the soccer balls. They were very proud of themselves and excited about the cake. They wanted to eat it all day long, I had to keep reminding them that it was for after dinner. And of course the minute James came in the door, they had to show him his cake.
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Daemon was so excited about the candles we had to relight them a couple times because he kept blowing them out.
I just wanted to tell my love how much I love him and grateful I am for him. He is a wonderful husband and dad.





2 comments:
Happy birthday and congratulations on the new little one! It was good talking to you, and I hope all is going well. Call me if you need anything!
I think you did a great job on the cake expecially being 2 wks away. I'm impressed!
Post a Comment